Teaching Assistant (Temporary) – 15hrs per week required for an immediate start
We are looking to appoint an experienced Teaching Assistant who will help support pupils with additional needs, in KS1. You will work with the class teacher and SENDCo to provide in-class support along with 1:1 interactions.
The successful applicant will:
- Be qualified to minimum NVQ level 2 in a relevant area
- Be educated to a good standard in English and Maths
- Be able to challenge, motivate and foster independence in our pupils
- Be hard working and passionate about engaging children in learning and overcoming barriers
- Be flexible and enjoy working as part of a team
In return we can offer:
- A pleasant working environment
- Good staff support and professional development
- Delightful children
- Dedicated and supportive colleagues
This is a temporary post in the first instance until 31st July 2022.
Application forms, along with a full job description are available below. Completed applications can be submitted to Lisa Strickland via email – email@example.com.
North Cotes C E Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Closing date for applications is Monday 20th September 2021 and interviews will be held on Wednesday 22nd September 2021.
|Teaching Assistant Level 1||[pdf 119KB]|